yachol.com fully respects the intellectual property rights of our customers. In accordance to the DMCA policy, our team will respond to the claims of copyright infringement on the website if submitted to Yachol.com’s Copyright Agent as explained below. If we do get a notice regarding copyright infringement, we will do the necessary actions including removing the infringing material and termination of access for repeat infringers of the content under protection.
If you think there has been a violation of your intellectual property rights by the website or any third party that has uploaded materials to our site, kindly provide the following information to the right Copyright Agent given below:
- We need the description of the copyrighted work or any other intellectual property that you claim as infringed.
- The place where the material you claim is infringing is located on the website.
- It should include a telephone number, email address, or physical address so that our authorities can contact you.
- A statement that shows good proof that the use of the material is not authorized by the intellectual property rights owner, the copyright owner, and by their agents.
- A statement from your side under penalty that the information you are providing via your notice is accurate and you have every right to act on behalf of the owner.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
www.yachol.com will ask for additional information before removing the alleged material from the site. After the removal process, we will immediately send a notice to the responsible personnel for posting such controversial material and the fact that we removed them. We might also provide the responsible person your mail address so that he or she can respond to your allegations personally.